1. Hartsbrook High School founding member of the faculty; science, technology, and arts curriculum advisor; student advisor; senior project mentor; teaching classes as needed in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Astronomy, Meteorology, Geology, Photography, Stone Sculpture; 2002 - Present
2. Assistant Scoutmaster, Scoutmaster, Merit Badge Counselor for Troop 504, BSA, 2001 - 2012
3. Website development and management, North Congregational Church, UCC, 1998 - 2005.
4. Stewardship Committee, Stewardship Chair, Pastoral Search Committee Chair, Deacon, Senior Deacon, North Congregational Church, UCC, 1992 - 2001
5. Pastoral Search Consultant, Massachusetts Conference of the UCC, 1998 - 2000
6. Technology Advisory Committee, The Hartsbrook School, 2001-2002
Amerinex Applied Imaging Inc., Technical Advisory Committee to the Board, 1992 - 2000
Applied Computer Systems Institute Of Massachusetts, member of the Board, Spring 1993-2000
Applied Computer Systems Institute Of Massachusetts, member of the Executive Committtee, 1995-2000
Applied Computer Systems Institute Of Massachusetts, Acting Treasurer, 1995-2000
1. Claim construction, testimony at Markman hearing, client Perkins-Coie representing Microsoft (defendant) and joint defense group including Apple, Google, Motorola Mobility, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony Mobile, LG, Research in Motion, ZTE, Kyocera, Sharp, Pantech Wireless, Huawei Device USA, vs. Potter Voice Technologies, regarding use of associative search in voice command processing. 2012-2013.
2. Claim construction, infringement analysis, client Irell and Manella, representing Atmel (plaintiff) vs. Infineon, regarding flash memory controller. Settled prior to trial. 2012-2013.
3. Infringement and invalidity analysis, client Howry, Simon, Arnold and White, representing Intel (plaintiff) vs. Via Technologies, regarding on-chip power management. Case withdrawn. 2000.
4. Infringement and invalidity analysis, client Hale and Dorr, representing Intel (defendant) vs. Digital Equipment Corp. regarding multiprocessor cache coherence protocols. Case withdrawn when Intel bought DEC. 1997.
5. Infringement and invalidity analysis, client Cravath, Swain, and Moore, representing IBM (defendant) vs. Data General, regarding microcode. 1997.