I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, working with Andrew McGregor
and Neil Immerman
. I am part of the Theory Group
at UMass, and my work is at the intersection of algorithms, complexity, and combinatorics. I also do a bunch of work on fair allocations.
My background is in theoretical math. I have an MS in Applied Mathematics from MIT (advised by Michel Goemans
) and an AB in Mathematics from Princeton (advised by Paul Seymour
You can email me here
. Please feel free to reach out for my CV.
Here is a list of a few of my selected papers. For a full list, please email me.
- A Finer Analysis of Multi-Structural Games and Beyond (with Marco Carmosino, Ron Fagin, Neil Immerman, Phokion Kolaitis, and Jon Lenchner)
- Graphical house allocation (with Hadi Hosseini, Justin Payan, Rohit Vaish, and Vignesh Viswanathan, to appear in AAMAS 2023)
- Graph reconstruction from random subgraphs (with Andrew McGregor, ICALP 2022)
- Relaxations of envy-freeness over graphs (with Justin Payan and Vignesh Viswanathan, GAIW 2022)
- The k-dimensional Weisfeler-Leman algorithm (with Neil Immerman)
- Minimum degrees of minimal Ramsey graphs for almost-cliques (with Andrey Grinshpun and Raj Raina, Journal of Graph Theory)
- On a subposet of the Tamari Lattice (with Sebastian Csar and Warut Suksompong, Order)
- The Comb Poset and the ParseWords function (with Sebastian Csar and Warut Suksompong, FPSAC 2012)