I am a third-year Ph.D. student at College of Information and Computer Sciences, University of Massachusetts Amherst, advised by Professor Jie Xiong and Professor Deepak Ganesan. I received my B.S degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2019, where I worked on Wi-Fi Backscatter Communications with Professor Xiaohua Tian and Professor Xinbing Wang.
My research interest lies in mobile computing. I’m currently pursuing innovative works with LTE sensing. In our latest wrok, we propose "LTE-based pervasive sensing", increasing the sensing coverage from limited areas indoor to pervasive across indoor and outdoor environments.
- LTE-based Pervasive Sensing Across Indoor and Outdoor.
Yuda Feng, Yaxiong Xie, Deepak Ganesan, Jie Xiong.
The 19th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, 2021. (Full paper)
- MIXIQ: Re-thinking Ultra-low Power Receiver Design for Next-generation On-body Applications.
Mohammad Rostami, Xingda Chen, Yuda Feng, Karthikeyan Sundaresan, Deepak Ganesan.
Proceedings of the 27th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, 2021. (Full paper)
- Sniffing Visible Light Communication Through Walls.
Minhao Cui, Yuda Feng, Qing Wang, Jie Xiong.
Proceedings of the 26th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, 2020. (Full paper, Acceptance rate: 16%)
- DigiScatter: Efficiently Prototyping Large-scale OFDMA Backscatter Networks.
Fengyuan Zhu, Yuda Feng, Qianru Li, Xiaohua Tian, Xinbing Wang.
Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services, 2020. (Full paper, Acceptance rate: 19%)
- OFDMA-Enabled Wi-Fi Backscatter.
Renjie Zhao, Fengyuan Zhu, Yuda Feng, Siyuan Peng, Xiaohua Tian, Hui Yu, Xinbing Wang.
The 25th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, 2019. (Full paper, Acceptance rate: 19%)
- Mohan Graduate Scholarship, University of Massachusetts Amherst, 2021.
- Second Prize Scholarsip, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2018.
- The Outstanding Student of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2016.
- Spring 2021: COMPSCI 240 - Reasoning Under Uncertainty. (Undergraduate-level Course)
- Fall 2020: COMPSCI 240 - Reasoning Under Uncertainty. (Undergraduate-level Course)