I am PhD student in University of Massachusetts Amherst (UMass) working with James Allan. I am working in Center for Intelligent Information Retrieval (CIIR). My research interests include various aspects of information retrieval (IR) and natural language processing (NLP).
I recieved bachelor’s degree from Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH). I’ve worked with Hwanjo Yu when I was in POSTECH.
No news so far...
- KBSGeotree: using spatial information for georeferenced video searchKnowledge-based systems 2014
- ECIR Best paperUnsupervised Explainable Controversy Detection from Online NewsIn European Conference on Information Retrieval 2019
- TOISExplaining Text Matching on Neural Natural Language InferenceACM Transactions on Information Systems 2020
- CIKMQuery-driven Segment Selection for Ranking Long DocumentsIn Proceedings of the 30th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management 2021
- SIGIRAlignment Rationale for Query-Document RelevanceIn Proceedings of the 45th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval 2022