- Details Here: http://ttic.uchicago.edu/~kgimpel/commonsense.html
Serendipitous Recommendation via User’s Recent Research Interests
- Constructed researchers’ basic profiles from Google Scholar etc more than 5 data resources.
- Integrated the basic profile with other features regarding the most dissimilar researcher from a group of similar researchers. Recommendation result is obtained by calculating cosine similarity on TF-IDF matrix representations.
Stock Return Prediction based on Patents and Twitter
- Designed stock prediction model using kernel SVM, logistic regression and decision trees with features extracted from twitter and patents data.
- Performed LDA topic model and dynamic topic model on patents data to extract patent features and preformed sentiment analysis on twitter data to extract twitter features.
- Based on our model’s trading decision on Google, Microsoft and Yahoo stock from January to June 2015, investors will benefit 1.05% to 1.25%.
Linear equation solvers Implementation on GPU
- I was one of the eight undergraduates selected from China as part of the UA intern program.
- Implemented three linear equation solvers on GPU and perform efficiency tests to determine the best one to be used in energy systems.
- Details Here: Linear Equation Solvers Comparasion
I love trying new things and challenge myself everyday. Here are some selections from my pictures. I'm hoping to make more memories in the near future about my academic life!
Address: 9 Brandywine, Amherst, MA