Welcome to Swarm2 Cluster Documentation
The swarm2 cluster hardware consists of:
- 1 head node with 24 cores (2 processors, 12 cores each - 48 cores with hyperthreading) Xeon E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz, 128GB RAM and 200GB local SSD disk.
- 50 compute nodes with 28 cores (2 processors, 14 cores each - 56 cores with hyper threading) Xeon E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz, 128GB RAM and 200GB local SSD disk.
- 2 data server nodes
- 2 10GB network switches Dell S4048-ON
The software consists of:
- Bright Cluster Manager
- CentOS Linux 7 (OS)
- ZFS filesystem shared over NFS
- Slurm (job scheduling and resource management)
Before usage please read the following Documentation.