I am a fifth year PhD student in the College of Information and Computer Sciences at University of Massachusetts Amherst. I am co-advised by Prof. Andrew McGregor and Prof. Cameron Musco.
Prior to this, I completed my undergraduate in Computer Science at IIT Madras.
Email : raddanki AT cs.umass.edu
Google Scholar, Twitter
I am broadly interested in theoretical computer science. My specific interests include the Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Causal Inference and Machine Learning.
(ordered Alphabetically unless marked *)
- Collaborative Causal Discovery with Atomic Interventions
Raghavendra Addanki, Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan
- Intervention Efficient Algorithms for Approximate Learning of Causal Graphs
Raghavendra Addanki, Andrew McGregor, Cameron Musco
Algorithmic Learning Theory, ALT 2021
[arXiv][1hr video,12 min video]
- How to Design Robust Algorithms using Noisy Comparison Oracles
Raghavendra Addanki, Sainyam Galhotra, Barna Saha
International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, VLDB 2021
- Efficient Intervention Design for Causal Discovery with Latents
Raghavendra Addanki, Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan, Andrew McGregor, Cameron Musco
International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2020
- Search Result Diversification with Guarantee of Topic Proportionality*
Sheikh Muhammad Sarwar, Raghavendra Addanki, Ali Montazeralghaem, Soumyabrata Pal, James Allan
International Conference on the Theory of Information Retrieval, ICTIR 2020
- Dynamic Set Cover : Improved Algorithms and Lower Bounds
Amir Abboud, Raghavendra Addanki, Fabrizio Grandoni, Debmalya Panigrahi, Barna Saha
Symposium on Theory of Computing, STOC 2019