I am a sixth year PhD student in the College of Information and Computer Sciences at University of Massachusetts Amherst. I am co-advised by Prof. Andrew McGregor and Prof. Cameron Musco.
Prior to this, I completed my undergraduate in Computer Science at IIT Madras in 2016.
Email : raddanki AT cs.umass.edu
Google Scholar, Twitter
I plan to graduate in May 2022, and am looking for postdoctoral and industry research positions. Please reach out to me incase you find me to be a good fit in your group.
I am broadly interested in theoretical computer science. My specific interests include the Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Causal Inference and Machine Learning.
(author ordering for the papers below is alphabetical unless marked *)
- Collaborative Causal Discovery with Atomic Interventions
Raghavendra Addanki, Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan
- Intervention Efficient Algorithms for Approximate Learning of Causal Graphs
Raghavendra Addanki, Andrew McGregor, Cameron Musco
Algorithmic Learning Theory, ALT 2021
[arXiv, proceedings][1hr video,12 min video]
- How to Design Robust Algorithms using Noisy Comparison Oracles
Raghavendra Addanki, Sainyam Galhotra, Barna Saha
International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, VLDB 2021
- Efficient Intervention Design for Causal Discovery with Latents
Raghavendra Addanki, Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan, Andrew McGregor, Cameron Musco
International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2020
[arXiv, proceedings][1hr video]
- Search Result Diversification with Guarantee of Topic Proportionality*
Sheikh Muhammad Sarwar, Raghavendra Addanki, Ali Montazeralghaem, Soumyabrata Pal, James Allan
International Conference on the Theory of Information Retrieval, ICTIR 2020
- Dynamic Set Cover : Improved Algorithms and Lower Bounds
Amir Abboud, Raghavendra Addanki, Fabrizio Grandoni, Debmalya Panigrahi, Barna Saha
Symposium on Theory of Computing, STOC 2019
- Embed as you need: Evaluation of Random Walk and Poincare Embeddings for Healthcare Tasks*
Khushbu Agarwal, Tome Eftimov, Raghavendra Addanki, Sutanay Choudhury, Suzanne Tamang and Robert Rallo
KDD 2019 DS Health Workshop