Session-Aware Query Auto-completion using Extreme Multi-Label Ranking
Nishant Yadav, Rajat Sen, Daniel N. Hill, Arya Mazumdar, Inderjit S. Dhillon
[arXiv] [code] [talk] [blog] [bibtex]
Event & Entity Coreference using Trees to Encode Uncertainty in Joint Decisions
Nishant Yadav, Nicholas Monath, Rico Angell, Andrew McCallum
CRAC Workshop at EMNLP 2021. 🏆 Best Paper Award.
[talk] [slides] [bibtex]
SubSumE : A Dataset for Subjective Summary Extraction from Wikipedia Documents
Nishant Yadav*, Matteo Brucato*, Anna Fariha*, Oscar Youngquist, Julian Killingback, Alexandra Meliou, Peter J. Haas
NewSum Workshop at EMNLP 2021.
[data] [talk] [bibtex]
Clustering-based Inference for Zero-Shot Biomedical Entity Linking
Rico Angell, Nicholas Monath, Sunil Mohan, Nishant Yadav, Andrew McCallum
Stochastic Package Queries in Probabilistic Databases
Matteo Brucato, Nishant Yadav, Azza Abouzied, Peter J. Haas, Alexandra Meliou
[arXiv] [talk] [bibtex]
Supervised Hierarchical Clustering using Exponential Linkage
Nishant Yadav, Ari Kobren, Nicholas Monath, Andrew McCallum
International Conference of Machine Learning (ICML) 2019
[supplementary] [arXiv] [code] [bibtex]
Dynamic Partition Bloom Filters: A Bounded False Positive Solution For Dynamic Set Membership (Extended Abstract)
Sidharth Negi, Ameya Dubey, Amitabha Bagchi, Manish Yadav, Nishant Yadav, Jeetu Raj
arXiv preprint 2019 [Link]
VoCoG: An Intelligent, Non-Intrusive Assistant for Voice-based Collaborative Group-Viewing
Sumit Shekhar, Nishant Yadav, Anindya Shankar Bhandari, Aditya Siddhant
arXiv preprint 2018 [Link]
- (Sep'21) Paper on joint clustering for event and entity coreference won best paper award at Computational Models of Reference, Anaphora and Coreference Workshop, EMNLP 2021.
- (Sep'21) Dataset paper on subjective document summarization accepted in New Frontiers of Summarization Workshop at EMNLP 2021.
- (Summer'21) Interned with team MIDAS, part of Amazon Search, where I worked with Dan Hill, and Inderjit Dhillon on improving query-autocompletion models using extreme multi-label ranking (XMR) and on generative XMR models.
- (May'21) Paper titled "Session-Aware Query Auto-completion using Extreme Multi-Label Ranking" accepted in KDD 2021.
- (April'21) Paper on Zero-Shot Biomedical Entity Linking accepted at NAACL 2021.
- (Summer'20) Interned with team MIDAS, part of Amazon Search, where I worked with Rajat Sen , Dan Hill, Arya Mazumdar, and Inderjit Dhillon.
- (Jan'20) Paper titled "Stochastic Package Queries in Probabilistic Databases" accepted in SIGMOD 2020.
- (Dec'19) Passed PhD Portfolio exam!
- (Jun'19) Implementation of Exponential linkage (proposed in our ICML'19 paper) now available as part of Higra, a C++/Python library for efficient sparse graph analysis with a special focus on hierarchical methods. Thanks to the developers of Higra for adding implemenation of exponential linkage to Higra!
- (Jun'19) Presented my paper titled "Supervised Hierarchical Clustering with Exponential Linkage" at ICML 2019