- Session-Aware Query Auto-completion using Extreme Multi-Label Ranking
Nishant Yadav, Rajat Sen, Daniel N. Hill, Arya Mazumdar, Inderjit S. Dhillon
To appear in KDD 2021. [ arXiv preprint]
- Clustering-based Inference for Zero-Shot Biomedical Entity Linking
Rico Angell, Nicholas Monath, Sunil Mohan, Nishant Yadav, Andrew McCallum
To appear in NAACL 2021
- Stochastic Package Queries in Probabilistic Databases
Matteo Brucato, Nishant Yadav, Azza Abouzied, Peter J. Haas, Alexandra Meliou
- Supervised Hierarchical Clustering using Exponential Linkage
Nishant Yadav, Ari Kobren, Nicholas Monath, Andrew McCallum
International Conference of Machine Learning (ICML) 2019 [Supp] [ArXiv] [Code]
- Dynamic Partition Bloom Filters: A Bounded False Positive Solution For Dynamic Set Membership (Extended Abstract)
Sidharth Negi, Ameya Dubey, Amitabha Bagchi, Manish Yadav, Nishant Yadav, Jeetu Raj
arXiv preprint 2019 [Link]
- VoCoG: An Intelligent, Non-Intrusive Assistant for Voice-based Collaborative Group-Viewing
Sumit Shekhar, Nishant Yadav, Anindya Shankar Bhandari, Aditya Siddhant
arXiv preprint 2018 [Link]
- (May'21) Paper titled "Session-Aware Query Auto-completion using Extreme Multi-Label Ranking" accepted in KDD 2021.
- (Summer'20) Interned with team MIDAS, part of Amazon Search, where I worked with Rajat Sen , Dan Hill, Arya Mazumdar, and Inderjit Dhillon.
- (Jan'20) Paper titled "Stochastic Package Queries in Probabilistic Databases" accepted in SIGMOD 2020.
- (Dec'19) Passed PhD Portfolio exam!
- (Jun'19) Implementation of Exponential linkage (proposed in our ICML'19 paper) now available as part of Higra, a C++/Python library for efficient sparse graph analysis with a special focus on hierarchical methods. Thanks to the developers of Higra for adding implemenation of exponential linkage to Higra!
- (Jun'19) Presented my paper titled "Supervised Hierarchical Clustering with Exponential Linkage" at ICML 2019