I am a Ph.D. candidate in the College of Information and Computer Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I am a member of the DREAM Lab, where I am advised by Prof. Peter J. Haas. My research interests include data management, information retrieval and natural language processing.
During summer 2017, I interned at Microsoft Research, in the Data Management, Exploration and Mining (DMX) group. During summer 2016, I interned at IBM Watson. During spring 2016, I visited NYU Abu Dhabi, UAE. During summer 2015, I visited the AMPLab at the University of California, Berkeley. During my Master's studies, I visited the Data-Intensive Systems group at Aarhus University, Denmark. During my Bachelor's studies, I interned in the Database Lab at the University of California, Riverside.
- Stochastic Package Queries in Probabilistic Databases . SIGMOD 2020. Paper
- sPaQLTooLs: A Stochastic Package Query Interface for Scalable Constrained Optimization . VLDB 2020.
- SuDocu: Summarizing Documents by Example . VLDB 2020.
- Scalable Computation of High-Order Optimization Queries . Communications of the ACM (CACM) 2019. CACM Research Highlight
- Package queries: efficient and scalable computation of high-order constraints . The VLDB Journal 2018 (Special Issue on Best Papers of VDLB 2016). Pre-print (Final publication available at link.springer.com)
- A Scalable Execution Engine for Package Queries . SIGMOD Record 2017. ACM SIGMOD Research Highlight — Award website Paper
- Redistributing Funds across Charitable Crowdfunding Campaigns . CoRR abs/1706.00070, 2017. Paper
- Scalable Package Queries in Relational Database Systems . VLDB 2016. Best papers of VDLB 2016 Paper — Paper (Extended Version on arXiv) — Poster — Slides
- Improving Package Recommendations through Query Relaxation . Data4U 2014 at VLDB 2014. Paper — Slides
- PackageBuilder: From Tuples to Packages . VLDB 2014. Paper — Poster — Challenge Poster
- PackageBuilder: Querying for packages of Tuples . SIGMOD 2014. Undergraduate Research Poster
- Metric Spaces for Temporal Information Retrieval . ECIR 2014. Paper — Slides
- Recognising and Interpreting Named Temporal Expressions . RANLP 2013. Best Young Researcher award nominee Paper