CMPSCI 187: Programming With Data Structures
David Mix Barrington
Assignments and model solutions are posted here as they become available.
There are five projects over the term, the first four counting 5% of the grade
each and the last counting 10%. (There is a drop provision -- each student may
either drop one 5% project or have the last project counted as 5%.)
Projects are submitted by being placed in the
correct directory of a student's CSCF EdLab account.
- Project 0: The Echo Class, posted
Friday 7 September, due Monday 17 September by 11:59 p.m.
- Project 1: The StringBag Class, posted
Thursday 13 September, due Monday 24 September by 11:59 p.m.
- Project 2: A Sudoku Solver, posted
Sunday 23 September, due Saturday 6 October by 11:59 p.m.
- Driver for Project #2
- (Solutions for Project #2)
- Project 3: Mapping Continents, posted Friday 12 October,
due Wednesday 24 October at 11:59 p.m.
- Project 4: Continents and Capitals , posted 25 October 2012,
due Monday 5 November at 11:59 p.m.
- Project 5: Word Frequencies, posted 18
November 2012, due Friday 7 December at 11:59 p.m.
- Project 6: , not yet posted because
there is no Project #6.
Last modified 18 November 2012