CMPSCI 187: Programming With Data Structures
David Mix Barrington
Questions and Answers on Projects and Homework
I will post questions from students (without names, and perhaps
paraphrased) and my replies (possibly from the TA's) here. They will
be indexed by the project or homework they concern. I haven't tried
this with such a large class before -- we'll see how it works.
- Project 1: Mazes and Cells, posted
Wednesday 7 September, due Monday 19 September by 11:59 p.m.
- Homework 1, due Monday 26 September in
- Project 2: Searching in a Maze, posted
Monday 19 September, due Wednesday 28 September by 11:59 p.m.
- Project 3: The Dropout Stack, Q&A posted
Sunday 9 October, project due Tuesday 11 October by 11:59 p.m.
- Homework 2, due Monday 17 October in lecture.
- Project 4: Searching a Maze With a Queue,
Saturday 15 October, project due Monday 17 October by 11:59 p.m.
- Project 5: Finding the Best Path in a Maze ,
Saturday 29 October, project due Wednesday 2 November by 11:59 p.m.
- Homework 3, due Wednesday 9 November in
- Project 6: Merge Sorting Dog Teams,
Tuesday 8 November, project due Sunday 13 November by 11:59 p.m.
- Homework 4, due Friday 9 December in
- Project 7, Q&A posted 7 December,
project due Friday 9 December by 4:59 p.m.
Last modified 7 December 2011