My name is Klim Zaporojets, I am alumni in MS in Computer Science at University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Currently I am looking for opportunities in working in fields related to Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
The following is the list of the courses I have completed to get my MS degree:
- Probabilistic Graphical Models (CMPSCI 688)
- Machine Learning (CMPSCI 589)
- Machine Learning (CMPSCI 689) - Audit
- Research on paper layout identification using Conditional Random Fields with Prof. Andrew McCallum
- Natural Language Processing (CMPSCI 585)
- Advanced Algorithms (CMPSCI 611)
- Independent Study with Prof. Andrew McCallum (CMPSCI 696)
- Computational Linguistics: Syntax and Semantics (CMPSCI 691CL)
- Database Design and Implementation (CMPSCI 645)
- Software Engineering: Synthesis and Development (CMPSCI 520)
- Artificial Intelligence (CMPSCI 683)
- Computer Vision (CMPSCI 670)
I am particularly interested in doing research in Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Knowledge Discovery and Probabilistic Graphical Models.
You can download it from this link.
Email: klim [at] cs [dot] umass [dot] edu