- 6th June: Environments and their use in Denotational Semantics will not be required on exams or homework. To prepare for exams, it is sufficient if you read Chapters 1 and 2 of Handout A.
- 6th June: The PL Detective is now operational; feel free to play with it! Public login and password are guest and guest
- 5th June: More revisions to the handout, now at version 3, to fix some formal errors and improve readability (thanks to Amber Wilcox-O'Hearn for pointing out the mistakes!)
- 5th June: The handout for tomorrow's class has been updated, fixing some spelling errors and missing brackets, and improving parts of the explanation.
The skill set has seen minor updates: Skill 3.4 has been added, and Skills 2.1 and 2.2 (from today's class) have been clarified.
- 4th June: A detailed class schedule for the first five lectures along with associated readings and skills is online.