What is UU Music?
Unitarian Society of Northampton and Florence
David A. Mix Barrington and Mike Nagy
11 December 2011
These are materials for the lay-led service that
I led 11 December 2011.
- The order of meeting (doc for download),
(badly formatted HTML),
- The opening and closing words, meditation, and readings, from Robert Wadsworth Lowry, Michael Franti, the UU Hymnbook Resources
Commission, Wiliam B. Sinkford, and Pete Seeger,
- My first reflection, "How Do UU's Make Music?",
- My second reflection,"What Music Do UU's Make?",
- And my third reflection, "Why Do UU's Make Music?".
- Other texts used during the service were from the UU hymnal, Singing the Living Tradition, as indicated in the order of
Last modified 5 January 2012