CMPSCI 250: Introduction to Computation
David Mix Barrington
22 May 2006
- Answer the problems on the exam pages.
- There are four problems on pages 2-8,
for 125 total points.
Scale was A = 110, C = 70.
- If you need extra space use the back of a page.
- No books, notes, calculators, or collaboration.
- Numerical answers that are naturals less than 100 must
be computed exactly for full credit. Other numbers may be given by
arithmetic expressions, including exponents, falling exponents, and the
Q1: 35 points
Q2: 25 points
Q3: 35 points
Q4: 30 points
Total: 125 points
Last modified 24 May 2006